Sunday 23 March 2014

Avene Soothing Hydrating Serum

About two weeks ago I was contacted by the lovely Emma of Escentual and was asked if I was interested in trying out the Avéne Soothing Hydrating Serum*. I jumped at the chance because I've heard this brand raved about and when it comes to skincare I'm an avid learner! In fact I blame Alix of I Covet Thee and Kate from Gh0st Parties or my ongoing obsession. 

The serum itself claims to help the skin become soft, and hydrated. It's also suitable for sensitive skin.This product is made with a large quantity of thermal spring water to provide a calming effect as well as added moisture into the skin. It seemed to the perfect product for me! 

A bit of background on my own skin, after years of suffering with terrible acne, I now have okay skin... it's combination to oily at the best of times, with a tendency for a dry nose on occasion - this really bothers me. I also suffer with slight redness too.

After all the promises this product made, I was stoked to get it in the post. I've been using it every night since I got it, and it' fair to say, its love. I work in an office meaning I'm stuck in doors at a desk for 8 hours a day, so my skin does be in need of a little pampering in the evenings. I always cleanse, tone and moisturise and now I've added this into the mix (along with some other bits & bobs) I can feel the difference that it has made. My skin has been brighter, and more balanced. I will defiantly keep using it & see where I end up but for now, yes, it's a winner in my eyes - even my Mum has been trying it out!

I can safely say that when this is finished I will be repurchasing. So worth it.



For the nice bit, Escentual has offered readers up to 1/3 of the popular French Pharmacy category for the rest of March including this Avéne Serum at 25% off!

Here's what else they have on offer -

VichyLa Roche-Posay and Nuxe at 33% off RRP
AveneKloraneRene Furterer and Pierre Fabre at 25% off RRP
Caudalie at 20% off RRP
A-Derma at 10% off RRP

Feel free to check out Escentual -

Twitter: @Escentual
Facebook: facebook.com/Escentual
Instagram: @Escentual




No comments:

Post a Comment