Thursday 16 May 2013

FOTD #1

Normally I'm not one for FOTD posts but I quite liked my make up today as I fell back in love with my MAC lipstick in 'Rebel', a gorgeous cranberry colour that I found through the gorgeous Tanya Burr  and I knew I just had to have it. I wore it out today and got lots of compliments on it which made me smile :) I'm wearing MAC studio sculpt on my face in the shade NC 15,  my essence powder in 'Warm', my mascara is the 'Lashtastic' one by W7 (post coming soon!), Urban Decay liquid liner, NARS blush in 'Orgasm' and my brows were done from my Pro Brow palette purchased from the lovely Laura in LA Beauty.



Anyway, it's miserable day where I am today and I'm ill. I think it's just all exam stress :( but I've been getting some exciting e-mails as well as job hunting now that I'm back home, so hopefully the good news will keep coming :) I've been browsing around fashion156.com a lot this week as you'll know from my last post if you don't know what it is you can check it out here

What have you all been up too? :)
Keep Smiling! x

6 comments:

  1. Love the lipstick! Good luck on your exams!

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get better soon, and good luck with all you have going on right now! I'm a new follower :D x

    Una hora menos en el paraíso

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Liebster award! You can check out the details on my blog!

    http://mycollectivestyle.blogspot.com/2013/05/liebster-award-discover-new-blogs.html

    Have an amazing day!
    xx,
    Aline Chaprazian

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey following you now on bloglovin...hope you will follow me back...
    http://thegirlsgallery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete