Friday 17 May 2013

W7 Lashtastic

Just a quick post today as I should be studying.. Ssssh. I bought this W7 lashtastic mascara in Sligo. Now, I'll admit I'm not loyal to any mascara because I haven't fallen in love with any yet so I'm keen to try lot's of different ones.... This one was only €2.50 and seeing as I can't buy this brand in my hometown I figured why not? I've only used it a few times but so far so good my love's! It applies nicely and doesn't smudge. I'm a fan of the size of the wand too as it's not super long and the brush part is quite big, another bonus for me.The packaging is also pretty cool, I love the bright yellow!! I'm going to keep playing around with this for the next week or so, but in the meantime do you guy's have any suggestions of mascara's I should try out?

Keep Smiling! x




2 comments:

  1. I like the Maxfactor ones and a few of the Avon ones are quite good for the price :)

    x

    Hayley @ Teapartybeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Avon products but they've just changed management & have taken their company out of Ireland :( x

      Delete