Tuesday 21 January 2014

Brand Focus: Oriflame UK

Over the past two months or so, I've been trying out lots of different products to try and get my hair in better shape because it has been through a LOT in the last few years and I'm trying to get it as healthy as possible.
This product from Oriflame UK has helped a lot, it's a serum that you put into damp hair to help split ends. It's called the HairX Restore Therapy Split Ends Serum. I only use a tiny bit each time, around one pump and its enough. After I put it in, and blow dry my hair I've noticed its not as dry as it used to be, it's getting smoother and breaking less which of course, is the desired result.

One of the best things about this product, is the scent. It is to die for, it smells warm but yet sweet? I don't know, I'm awful at describing this kind of thing, a common trend among beauty bloggers I've noticed!



No comments:

Post a Comment