Monday 27 January 2014

GHOST Whisper Blush

Unlike a lot of beauty bloggers that I read, know and love I do not own a lot of perfume. I don't have a super pretty collection to show you, in fact I think I own three bottles in total. I'm very fussy when it comes to perfume, it's not something I can justify spending money on a lot of the time... However, I recently received this bottle of GHOST Whisper Blush as a gift, and it's so beautiful I had to share it with you.

The bottle is clear and baby pink ombre effect which is so delicate looking, and the scent is sweet without been over powering, and there's a warm undertone to it. It's so long lasting as well, I like how it lingers for so long as not many perfumes I have tried before have done that!


If you see it in Boots or anywhere else, give it a little sniff - do your nose a favor!





No comments:

Post a Comment