Tuesday 25 February 2014

Bumble & Bumble Thickening Spray

I realise I am super late on the bandwagon on this one, but I didn't want to talk about something that I wasn't in love with and that I hadn't taken the time to try out. However, now is the time. Like everyone else who mentions this product on the interwebs, I too love it! What's the product you ask? Well my loves, I'm talking about the Bumble & Bumble Thickening Spray. 

Bumble & Bumble is a brand that has a place in many bloggers hearts these day's, and after trying this out for a while I really like it. I use it after washing my hair, towel dry it and add a few sprays of it into my roots and shake it up a little. It's adds a lovely bit of volume to my hair after I blow dry it, and usually it can be quite limp, which is annoying. Flat hair, bleugh. The only thing I don't like about it is the smell, it's a bit too strong for my liking but as it works so well that I'm willing to overlook!

I only have the mini bottle as I wasn't willing to splash out on the full size as it's €26 and I didn't know if I'd like it, but after using it for a few months now I can safely say I would have no problem buying the full size. I'm also eyeing up the surf shampoo too, it looks amazing!

You can get this Bumble & Bumble product on the Boots website here.

Let me know what you think of this product if you've tried it, and what else I should look out for from the range?


No comments:

Post a Comment