Thursday 27 February 2014

This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray

A while ago I was my local pharmacy with my Mum picking up the La Roche Posey CC Cream (more on that later, awful stuff...) and I got talking to the woman there and she offered me a sample of the 'This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray' as I mentioned I had tired and sore eye's due to a troubled sleeping pattern. Generally I think these thing's are a bit of a gimmick, something that smells nice at the most. This product claims that is is 'The miracle solution to a good nights sleep. With This Works signature relaxing fragrance, this pillow spray will become your must-have sleep solution.'  

I figured it wouldn't do any harm so I gave it a go. The spray itself is infused with esstenial oils of Lavender, Vetivert and Wild Camomile to soothe the body and mind. I sprayed it on for about two weeks religiously about a half an hour before I went to sleep so the scent would take over my pillow and it really did comfort me when I was getting cosy! I have to say, I was proved wrong when I thought this product was only a fad, it really did help me relax.

It is something to look into if you have trouble winding down at night or have trouble sleeping. It can be got on the Boots website for under €20 here.





1 comment:

  1. This sounds good, I have trouble settling down, so this is something I want to try! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete