Thursday 13 February 2014

Cocoa Brown*

Been born in the emerald isle mean's been born extremely pale, and with no proper Summer this mean's no chance of gaining a natural tan. There's nothing wrong with been pale, don't get me wrong, but I like having a glow, it makes me feel better. 
I won some Cocoa Brown tan on Twitter a few week's back and I wanted to show you all what I got. I received a little pink package with some mousse tan, a hot pink mitt and a gorgeous iPhone cover. How cute?

If you don't already know, Cocoa Brown is a tan created by Marissa Carter (she's kind of an idol of mine), it's an Irish product and I think it's awesome! The Cocoa Brown team are fabulous too, special shoutout to Stephanie who sorted me out with these goodies!

I'm gonna update you guy's when I get to use this with what I think of the colour, development, lasting power etc so I'll be back with that soon!



3 comments:

  1. Great win! The phone cover is too cute! :p
    LouLovesbeauty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your next post about it! And keep up the great WLW work lovely, 1lb is great considering how rubbishy you've been feeling!

    Jenn www.BarelyThereBeauty.com | UK Beauty Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo I'm excited to see the follow up to this post - I've been debating on this tan for a while! Cute iPhone case too xxxx

    ReplyDelete